Faster, cost effective liquid treatment solutions
BakerCorp tanks can be placed into the heart of your wastewater treatment project, expertly aligned for cost-effective treatment processes. Their larger capacities can help achieve more efficient maintenance, testing and batching of waste streams. Our solutions help you reduce compliance costs while saving time with flexible temporary storage, transfer and treatment equipment.
Read our Wastewater Treatment Whitepaper here.
A refinery close to the Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) had a major Turn Around. The challenge was to send the waste stream from the cleaning activities during Turn Around completely to the WWTP.
At a wastewater treatment plant, the Clarifier was producing more sludge than could be processed and dewatered on site.
The Oxic Zone at a wastewater treatment plant was due for maintenance. Our customer needed a temporary solution to bypass this zone to keep the wastewater treatment plant operational.
Wastewater Treatment case studies
Primary Clarifier: Additional pre-treatment capacity
Secondary Clarifier: Mixed containment of excess biomass
Biological treatment: Bypass of oxic zone
- Sewer: Bypass during inspection & cleaning
- Settling pond: Additional capacity during turnarounds
- Oil-water separator: Bypass during repair of oil skimmer
- Neutralisation: Storage of additives
- Chemical treatment: Storage of coagulation/flocculation composition
- Chemical treatment: Additional capacity due to higher pollution levels
- Biologic treatment: Bypass of anoxic or oxic zone
- Biological treatment: Storage of excess contaminated sludge
- Membrane: Bypass during maintenance
- Polishing: Additional treatment due to toxic pollution
- Clarifier: Additional capacity due to higher inflows
- Clarifier: Storage of excess biomass