Efficient solutions that support your power plant
At BakerCorp, we understand the importance of minimising downtime and keeping costs low within your power plant. Whether you are planning a turnaround for your primary processes such as your transformer, boiler or exhaust system, or you have contaminated liquids that need to be cleaned before entering your onsite wastewater treatment plant, we can design a cohesive integrated solution to contain, transfer and treat large volumes of liquid with a small footprint.
A power unit at a refinery had a highly polluted cooling water basin. The pollution consisted of bacteria, pipeline corrosion and other contaminants.
During maintenance operations, a power plant needed to remove the oil from the Transformer and act as a bypass solution whilst the work was carried out.
A power plant was planning a turnaround to inspect and clean one of their boiler systems.
Power Generation & Distribution case studies
Cooling Tower: Treatment of polluted cooling water
Transformer: Storage & treatment of oil
Boiler: Storage & treatment of flushing water during cleaning
- Fuel Tank: Srorage of process water
- Exhaust System: Containment of chemicals
- Tranformer: Storage & treatment of oil
- Pure water system: Mixing of feed water
- Turbine: Containment & treatment of hydraulic oil
- Boiler: Storage & treatment of flushing water during cleaning
- Storage facility: Protection of the loading dock
- Roads: Dewatering of sludge after cleaning
- Pipelines: Storage of flushing water
- Pumping system: Bypass during maintenance
- Cooling tower: Filtration of cooling water
- Water basin: Storage of firewater
- Settling pond: Additional settling capacity
- Oil water separator: Additional capacity during turnaround
- Sewer: Bypass during maintenance
- Neutralisation: Additional storage of additives
- More wastewater treatment applications