Fluid solutions engineered to handle the most hazardous chemicals
We provide large capacity temporary containment, transfer and treatment solutions for petrochemical plants, refinery turnarounds and maintenance. Storing even the harshest of chemicals across the pH scale with tremendous flexibility, cost-saving and efficient timescales, Baker solutions are engineered to suit your chemical plant maintenance needs. Partnered with our range of ancillary equipment and a highly dedicated team, our liquid management range is designed to help you save time and reduce disposal costs
Our customers challenge was to avoid oil, tar, coating and particles from inside the tank being transferred to the onsite wastewater treatment plant whilst minimising downtime of the gasometer.
A Petrochemical site faced repeatedly clogging issues within a dosing system required for the treatment of water released from a vapor treatment process. After thorough investigation it became clear that these events were caused by a high concentration of suspended solids coming from an onsite chemical containment facility.
During an extensive shutdown of a crude distillation unit (CDU), the primary cleaning contractor for a large refinery asked BakerCorp for containment equipment to support the project. Initially, only additional storage capacity to buffer the effluent following cleaning was required.
Like in many industries, our customer performed a complete safety and quality review of several large storage tanks within there Tank Terminal. After a complete review and performed maintenance effort, the integrity of the tanks had to be checked and approved by a Hydrotest.
Petrochemical case studies
Gasometer: Treatment of wastewater after high pressure cleaning
Chemical Dosing Unit: Storage and reuse of chemicals
Crude Distillation Unit - Decontamination of particles during cleaning
Tank Farm: Storage & treatment of water during Hydro Testing
- Tank farm: Storage & treatment of water during hydro testing
- Gasometer: Treatment of wastewater after high pressure cleaning
- Chemical Dosing Unit: Storage & reuse chemicals
- Cat-cracker: Storage & treatment of flooding water
- Jetting facility: Additional storage capacity during turnaround
- Pipelines: Treatment of flushing water during pigging
- Cooling water: Treatment of polluted cooling water
- Pumping system: Bypass during maintenance
- Transformer: Storage & treatment of oil
- Boiler: Storage & treatment of flushing water
- Exhaust system: Containment of chemicals
- Pure water system: Mixing of feed water
- More Power Generation & Distribution applications
- Settling pond: Additional settling capacity
- Oil water separator: Additional capacity during turnaround
- Sewer: Bypass during maintenance
- Neutralisation: Additional storage of additives
- More wastewater treatment applications