Exceptional flexibility in storage volumes
We provide large capacity temporary containment, transfer and treatment solutions for chemical plant and refinery turnarounds and maintenance. Storing even the harshest of chemicals across the pH scale with tremendous flexibility, cost-saving and efficient timescales, Baker solutions are engineered to suit your chemical manufacturing needs. Partnered with our range of ancillary equipment and a highly dedicated team, our liquid management range is engineered to help you save time and reduce disposal costs
Cleaning of the plant’s main aromatics tank was complicated by the lack of on-site storage capacity.
A flexible integrated Baker solution, which involved connecting additional fixed-axle tanks to manifolds, allowed maximum retention of a valuable process liquid. Benefits included significant cost savings to the customer and the turnaround was completed without disposing of any process liquid which also saved time.
The Fertiliser Plant’s Challenge: A major manufacturer of fertiliser was planning its annual turnaround maintenance of its acid unit.
The Baker engineered solution was developed during the project planning phase, simplifying the entire process. Enabling the customer to gain better control over the feed of cleaning liquids to the on-site wastewater treatment plant saved time, costs and the chance of plant disruption compared to alternative treatment methods.
Chemical & Manufacturing case studies
Chemical plant cleaning
View all solutions
- Tank cleaning
- Separator cleaning
- Plant sewer maintenance
- Cooling tower cleaning
- Cleaning of wastewater treatment plants
- Heat exchanger bundle cleaning
- Boiler chemical cleaning and maintenance
- Unit chemical cleaning and maintenance
- Storage of waste products
- Temporary storage for wastewater treatment plants
- Temporary storage of process liquids: e.g., bleach, sulphuric acid, TIO2, acrylic acid, glycol, caustics and acids
- Temporary storage of intermediate chemicals, finished products and off-spec products
- Buffer storage for pilot plants
- Storage of blending liquids
- Restart of units producing off-spec product
- Overload of wastewater treatment plants
- Leaks in pipelines & permanent tanks
- Spill & firefighting water storage
- Storage of hot water from boilers that is too warm to go directly into treatment plants