Our Privacy Commitment
Effective Date: April 2018
Click on one of the links below to jump to the listed section:
You can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Data. But in some circumstances we may request, and you may submit, Personal Data, which may include:
- contact information, such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address;
- employment information, such as title, division, and current employer;
- for job applicants, additional personal information such as a resumé or C.V., salary history, education history, and position sought, as applicable;
- in the United States, for current or prospective suppliers and subcontractors, personal information that allows us to track whether those suppliers or subcontractors are properly classified as minority- or women-owned businesses; federal tax ID number (or social security number for suppliers or subcontractors who do not have a FID);
- any other personal information found in content provided by Site visitors, job applicants, prospective, current, and former suppliers and subcontractors, or prospective, current, and former customers;
- confidential customer information related to our products or services, which may include information regarding a customer’s technical requirements, scopes of work, and CAD drawings for quoted jobs.
The cookies we may use on this Site are:
|This third party cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use the Site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site from and the pages they visited. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.|
|This cookie is used by Webtraxs to track how visitors use the Site.|
This cookie is used to identify a logged-in administrator.
We may collect your Personal Data by telephone, in writing, by email or fax, text, MMS, in person, and via our Site. For example, when you make a telephone call to us, or when we or a carefully selected third party on our behalf calls you, we may keep a record of that call where you have given your permission. We may ask you from time to time about what you think of our products and services and what other services you would like us to provide in the future.
In order to comply with applicable data privacy laws in the European Economic Area, we are required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Data, as set out above, the legal basis for processing your Personal Data will typically be one of the following:
- our own legitimate business interests, or the legitimate business interests of our third party partners and vendors, such as, for example, providing opportunities for customers to request a quote for a rental or purchase of our products, offering marketing materials, maintaining and promoting our business by providing customers with feedback opportunities, permitting prospective employees to search and apply for job opportunities, handling enquiries from our distributors, vendors, and customers, or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest;
- the performance of a contract that we have in place with you;
- your consent where appropriate; or
- compliance with our legal obligations.
We may use Personal Data in the following ways:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To carry out obligations/tasks arising from contracts with you.
- To respond to requests for information, services, or email notifications, or to respond to other enquiries.
- For training purposes, quality assurance, and to record details about the products and services you order from us.
- To offer our own products and services that we think you may find of interest, by phone, mail, email, text, MMS, or other means to provide Site users with a customised experience.
- To perform data analyses (including anonymisation and aggregation of personal information);
- To make enquiries about you for credit reference purposes.
We may also use your Personal Data in other ways for which we provide specific notice when we collect the data.
- you request or authorise it;
- the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
- the information is provided to comply with the law, applicable regulations, court orders or subpoenas, to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of others;
- the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, Personal Data relating to customers may be one of the transferred assets); or
- the information is provided to our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g. analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.).
In such circumstances, only BakerCorp, and its authorised subsidiaries, contractors, or service providers will have access to your Personal Data. These companies are required to act in accordance with the instructions we give them and they must meet the requirements of the law. We ensure that they agree to put in place adequate measures to safeguard your Personal Data, and they will be required to use any Personal Data for only the intended purpose for which it was shared.
We may share your Personal Data with other companies so that they can contact you with details of other products or services you may be interested in. We will only do this if you have agreed to this and where such companies agree to use your Personal Data for that purpose only. If you have agreed to receive information about products and services from another company and later decide not to, you will need to contact that company directly yourself to let them know. You can of course ask us not to continue to provide your Personal Data to any third parties in future by contacting us at the address below.
How long we store your Personal Data varies according to what the Personal Data is used for. In some cases, there is a legal requirement to keep Personal Data for a minimum period of time. Unless this is the case, we do not keep your Personal Data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
BakerCorp’s policy is to destroy your Personal Data once it no longer has need to use it, in a secure and permanent way, whatever format it may be in.
We maintain physical, administrative and technological safeguards to protect the Personal Data you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot safeguard the security of your Personal Data as it is transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Data, we will, however, use strict procedures and safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Site is not designed nor intended to be used by children under the age of 18 ("Minors"). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any information to us.
7800 N. Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, TX 75024
Attn: Sales & Marketing
Or you can simply send us an email at [email protected]