From engineered solutions to on-site services and waste management, BakerCorp provides filtration expertise in the fields of specialty media, applied science, and hazardous materials.
Our team of scientists and engineers—with extensive knowledge of contaminants, environmental laws and regulations, hazardous material management and health & safety—enable us to customize solutions to meet specific project requirements for both temporary and permanent applications. And once in place, our on-site service technicians and waste management teams provide comprehensive support. BakerCorp is on call, nationwide, wherever and whenever you need us.
Whatever your needs—vapor & liquid, organic & inorganic, high-flow & low flow— BakerCorp provides superior solutions. Specialty media applications include activated carbon, ion exchange resins, impregnated media, organoclay, sand and gravel. Our equipment lineup includes high and low-pressure carbon and specialty media vessels, odor control systems, sand filters, duplex cartridges, bag filters and auxiliary equipment.
From timely delivery, installation, pumping and vacuuming to packaging, transporting, recycling, incineration and disposition BakerCorp offers a full complement of unsurpassed filtration systems and support services.
|Three Level Quality Assurance
LEVEL I—BEFORE DELIVERY
- Visual inspection of entire system including influent and effluent connections as well as gaskets, fittings and hatches to make sure they are operating properly and meet job requirements
- Load media if job requires
- Review operation of bleed valve, drain valve and if applicable, isolation valves with customer
- Review plumbing—which is influent, effluent, and if customer is installing piping, torque specs
- Review any weather related issues like extreme heat or
LEVEL II—UPON PICKUP
- All Level I “Before Delivery” inspections
- Inspect interior for lining condition and cleanliness
LEVEL III— MAINTENANCE CHECKUP
- Pressure test filter vessels using compressed air. Check all connections and openings for leaks
- Perform any necessary repairs found in Levels I–II